Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sausage Links and other things.

I apologize that it's been so long since my last post - last week left me wiped out! Ever dealt with lice before? If you haven't, be glad! If you have, you have my sympathy, because it sucked! We've now dealt with it twice in five weeks, and hope it is gone forever!
Anyhow, so after all the cleaning I did each day, I was exhausted and in bed every night, and didn't make new food until last night.
So here's my easy project for the day - sausage links. Had to complete my breakfast theme, right?



Two pieces of brown felt.



Sewn down the sides.



Turn inside out, stuff, and drawstring the ends shut, and tie them.



Finished sausage links!

Easy - fifteen minutes of work.

I will at some point do hotdogs, I think the same way. With a dark pink color and probably longer, but the idea is exactly the same.

So there you go! Hopefully something new tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment