Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pancakes

I'm a bit behind in posting as we've had a crazy weekend, so I have a few separate posts to get put up today and tomorrow.

For my pancakes I was inspired by this tutorial. I used little squares of a light yellow for the butter, dark brown for the syrup, and light brown for the pancakes.



The pieces for the pancakes!



Sewed the butter to the syrup - when I was almost done, I put a little stuffing into the butter squares. Then I sewed the syrup to the top of the pancake - no stuffing needed!



Sewed the two pancake pieces together, and stuffed. I didn't use much stuffing because I wanted them to be fairly flat.



Finished Pancakes!



Yum! If you don't want the butter and syrup to show on the bottom pancake, you can turn it upsidedown, like in the picture.

These took about an hour to make.

Enjoy! I will probably put up the other two posts tomorrow, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment