Monday, February 14, 2011

Paper Bag

Okay, so this one is not food, but definitely goes with my food, and was fun (and easy!) to make. With all the craziness we've had this weekend, something quick and easy was a good choice!
This came from the same tutorial as the chips - I just looked at her pictures and tried to follow them - pretty easy.

I bought my first item for my felt food project - Pinking Shears. They are the scissors that make a zigzag pattern across the fabric. I will be using them for several food projects, so keep an eye out for them!



Shears!



Pieces - two, that's it!

Line them up, sew them together on the sides and bottom.



The next part was a little tricky, you take the bag and fold the little openings down and sew them.



Turn the bag right side out, and you are done!



Open bag. Closed bag below.



This took about fifteen minutes. Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment